One of my favorite easy salads to make is crispy chicken salad. I wanted to give coconut flour a try. We loved it.
What you’ll need for two salads:
4 boiled eggs
2 plum tomatoes
1 head of lettuce (your preference)
1 pound of chicken tenders
2 cups of coconut flour
1 cup of shredded cheddar
1 jar of ranch dressing
3 cloves of garlic
3 tbsp of fresh ginger
1 tbsp nutmeg
1 tsp of cayenne
1 tsp of thyme
1 tsp creole seasoning
1 tsp of onion flake seasoning
1 cup of honey
1/4 cup soy sauce
canola oil for frying
1. Boil 4 eggs
2. Cut up lettuce, tomato and avocado.
3. Sift together coconut flour, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, creole seasoning, thyme, ginger, dried onion flakes and nutmeg.
4. Beat three eggs in a separate bowl.
5. Dip each chicken finger into the eggs, then spiced flour, back into the egg and one more time into the flour. Set them on a cooling rack to settle in.
6. Fry each chicken finger for 3 minutes on each side.
For the Honey garlic glaze:
1.Heat the pan to medium. Drizzle a few tbsp’s of olive oil. Place the minced garlic into the oil. Let the garlic cook for a few minutes, without browning it. Lastly add the soy sauce, ginger, honey and pepper.
Drizzle the sauce over the chicken and let it cool. Assemble your salad and lay the chicken over top and add ranch dressing.
Notify me of new posts by email.